Get lower electricity rates in New York
New York has an electricity choice market that allows consumers to shop for competitive electric rates, resulting in lower energy bills. In New York, even though you choose who supplies your power, the company that delivers the electricity to your home or business remains the regulated utility company.
In New York, each utility company can be seen as a separate market with a different set of competitive electric rates to compare. You can only choose rates being offered in your specific utility area.
To compare electric rates in your area, please select your utility area below.
- Central Hudson (CENHUD)
- ConEd (NY) - Westchester
- National Grid (Niagara Mohawk) (Zone A)
- NYSEG (NY)
- Orange & Rockland (O&R)
- Rochester Gas & Electric (RGE)
- ConEd (NY) - NY City
- National Grid (Niagara Mohawk) (Zone F)
- National Grid (Niagara Mohawk) (Zone C)
- National Grid (Niagara Mohawk) (Zone D)
- National Grid (Niagara Mohawk) (Zone E)
Cities in New YorkBellerose | Eastport | Freehold | Stephentown | Valley Stream | Olean | Manchester | Maplecrest | Bovina Center | Spencertown |